Joseph D Geneser, Senior Partner of LWBJ Capital Advisors
JD delivers more than 25 years of leadership experience in business and financial operations.
He has held executive positions in both private and publicly traded companies and has substantial expertise in M&A and capitalization.
JD directs LWBJ Capital Advisors’ consulting and investment banking practices, assisting clients in the areas of:
- •mergers and acquisitions
- •succession planning
- •capital formation and financing strategies
- •valuation services
- •due diligence
- •business and strategic planning
- •business start-ups
- •operational and financial consulting
Prior to joining LWBJ, JD served as:
- •COO and CFO of GCommerce, a supply chain software services company;
President and COO of the Newton Group, an ophthalmic distribution services and supply company
- •COO of Data Transmission Network, a business-to-business electronic commerce and information services provider
- •Director of Finance and Controller for Broadcast Partners
JD began his career at KPMG Peat Marwick as an Audit Manager. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- •Memberships & Community Service
- •Member, Greater Des Moines Partnership – Entrepreneurial Advisory Council
- •Member, Start-up City Des Moines
- •Member, Advisor and Sponsor, Plains Angels
- •Past Board Member, The Mercy Foundation
- •Member and Advisor, Technology Association of Iowa