Mike Cronin, Legal Counsel, Johnson Pope
Mike is legal counsel to StillPoint Capital having joined Johnson Pope back in 1987, following a three-year stint with the Division of Corporate Finance at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Washington, D.C. During that time, he gained significant exposure to all phases of corporate finance, including public offerings, proxy contests, tender offers and private placements of securities.
Few, if any, Tampa Bay Area attorneys can match his CPA and SEC credentials, backed by such deep experience. He’s also been heavily involved in the Tampa Bay community as a Founding Director of the Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce, and Founding Director of the Long Foundation, among others.
Distinctions & Memberships
• Clearwater Bar Association Member
• Admitted to The Florida Bar in 1985
• Admitted to The Georgia Bar in 1983
• Certified Public Account – 1977
• University of Florida B.S., B.A. magna cum laude – 1977
• University of Georgia J.D., cum laude – 1983
When He’s Not Working Hard For Clients
Mike stays busy following his three sons’ sporting events and indulging his love of karate.